“Without freedom we can’t exercise our faith, and without faith, we never really know what real freedom is.”
– Jeanine Pirro
Gastonia, NC 28055
HOW WE WORK
As a grassroots 501©3 non-profit organization, North Carolina Faith & Freedom Coalition relies on voluntary contributions from civic-minded Christians to vigorously defend our values in the public square.
We do this by:
- ** Distributing voter guides to local churches;
- ** Canvassing door-to-door to help educate people of faith about upcoming elections
- ** Raising awareness about human trafficking and how to combat it
- ** Registering new voters
- ** Phone banking to help get out the vote of values-based voters
- ** Educating elected leaders about policy ramifications at all levels of government
- ** Building engaged networks of concerned citizens and mobilizing them to advocate sound public policy at every level of government. Whether we are testifying at local hearings, calling/writing our lawmakers, or protesting bigotry/discrimination against people of faith, we are more effective when we act together!
With your support, we can advance more laws and policies that strengthen families, protect the dignity of life and marriage, and defend our freedom to share the gospel and freely practice the teachings of our Church!